Marketing Associate Responsibility
A marketing associate collaborates with the marketing team in all stages of marketing campaigns and will help create, outreach and keep up with advertising channels (mainly social media). The marketing associate reports to the marketing director who is responsible for completing all tasks given.
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail, and web)
- Prepare detailed promotional presentations
- Help with the planning and hosting of events
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback about UTSC and the management department
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
Student Outreach Associate Responsibility
A Student Outreach Associate will contribute to the short and long term goals of the department and its programs. They will help reach the club goals of providing programs and services that support students’ leadership development (specifically opportunities in the communications department) and promote student engagement in co-curricular activities. The Student Outreach Associate will directly report to the VP of Business Development.
- Promote their role to the student population and create platforms for students to ask questions
- Build and maintain an inventory of materials and resources for student groups
- Work with the team to develop co-curricular events and services that can best support students.
- Lead the promotion of student life events through the use of social media channels, print material, and other forms of appropriate communication to the campus community.
- Encourage and support students with communication obstacles, and academic programs available, on events that benefit the student community and align with the college’s mission.
Accounting Associate Responsibility
An accounting associate will support the Finance team with various projects and month end close responsibilities. They will report to the VP of Finance. The Finance team is responsible for the corporate financial accounting functions and oversight of the financial accounting processes for MCA. This includes: ensuring financial statements are completed timely and checking that accounting records contain the information necessary to meet our reporting requirements to internal management.
- Continuously update MCA’s financial balance sheet with information on cash outflow and inflow
- Assist with researching/applying/refunding unapplied payments
- Handle sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Compile, track information, and support the company
Human Resources Associate Responsibility
A human resources associate is responsible for ensuring that all club hiring processes and team dynamics run smoothly. They will report directly to the presidents.
- Track progress, deadlines, and priorities of all projects
- Prepare Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents
- Sort incoming resumes and logs them into appropriate tracking spreadsheets
- Complete and mail out regret letters
- Coordinate candidate interviews
- Complete and mail out offer letters
- Set up plans for upcoming social events for the entire team